Friday, March 16, 2012

Dickies

Recently at work we changed our dress code so I decided to give Dickies a chance. I used to wear them all the time but they were the mens style and I never felt like the DickiesGirl stuff was as durable. (I did look at the DickiesGirl website and they have like discontinued everything so that wasn't an option anyway.) I finally go to Dickies.com and look at the womens section. Did not like the way things were modeled but I realize they are not going after the fashionista demographic. This site is for people who need WORK clothes. Anyway I trusted in the fact that I always loved the mens original pant and went with the Women's Original 774 Work Pant. Really love them. Incredibly durable material that is the signature of Dickies and they fit way better then I expected. I got them in a 6 when I normally wear a 4 because Dickies tend to run a little small but I think I could have shopped it true to size.

No comments:

Post a Comment