Monday, April 30, 2012

Mascara

I was online ordering some more Bare Minerals Mineral Veil and decided to try the Bare Escentuals Volumizing Mascara. I am a total freak for mascara so let's just say I've tried a few and may be a good judge. In general, this is a good product. Nice packaging, smooth formula, brush is ok. It is a volumizing formula so it is thick. That is normal. You just need to swipe the clumps off the end of brush when you pull it out and you won't have any problems. It does not flake much. Another plus. My only problem was the brush. The bristles are very densely pack and it is hard to push my eyelashes onto it. In my experience blinking down onto the brush normally will shove them through but with this brush it was not as easy so not as much product was getting onto my lashes. Well turns out the formula doesn't dry very fast so you can keep applying over and over and it won't get clumpy/spider leggy. Overall a good product but does not give you as dramatic lashes as say Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara which is so far my all time favorite mascara. Perfect brush, perfect formula, lasts forever and gives a super dramatic look.

Here is a pic with the Bare Escentuals on. I've got some eyeliner on too.


No comments:

Post a Comment