Friday, March 29, 2013

Food Diary

I am on a never ending quest to lose weight. I think most people in modern times are. And you can't always maintain your "fighting" weight. You would go mad. So when I need to shed the same ten pounds I gain and lose constantly, I use a food diary. Works like a charm. Really keeps you honest with yourself. Plus it helps me eat "clean". It is so easy to choose good food vs bad when you look at the calorie content. I know the calorie content on a lot of items so I can do my diary entries pretty fast but if you need to look some up you can just google it. Plus I am on myfitnesspal which has a great lookup for calorie content. Most the time when I talk to people who are having trouble losing weight it is because they are consuming way more calories than they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment