Monday, May 14, 2012

Gel Nail Polish

So I went to the salon to get a manicure. I had left my nail polish on way too long and it was incredibly chipped and this caused all my nails to break and chip. I was just going to have the lady leave them unpolished and filed down so that I could work on growing them out and then put polish on them. Anyway, the lady tells me that since I wear my natural nails and have problems with the nail polish chipping and damaging my nails that I should wear gel nail polish. I'm convinced. (I'm really an easy sell...) Well it turns out this stuff is awesome. My short, sad nails turn into pretty shiny ones. And there is no drying time since it is set with the UV light. And the lady swore I wouldn't have any chipping for at least two weeks. It cost 30 dollars and I think it was well worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment