Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gel Nails #2

Just an update on gel nails... Had to go back to get them redone. They were still in perfect condition until I worked an outdoor bartending event where I had to crack beer cans open. Gah! Total mistake. Ruined righty's index and middle nail. But those were extreme circumstances. If I hadn't done that I think I could have gone another week. So, I didn't know what to expect to get them redone. It takes longer than regular polish to remove the gel. But it was still rather quick and didn't seem to damage my nails. Pretty much they soak your nails in acetone and then file the gel off. They just scrape the last remnants off by hand. Then they redo them after a quick mani. And voila! I love how shiny they are. Surprisingly they have some cool colors. It may be hard to tell but these are like a slate gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment