Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Breakfast, the most important... yeah, yeah, yeah, we know!

Unfortunately I am one of those people always touting breakfast. But I swear it makes a difference. I have more energy when I eat breakfast and it kick starts my metabolism for the day. By eating breakfast I am basically telling my body, "Hey! You're not starving so go ahead and burn up this food and maybe even some fat."

Well, my boyfriend is not a breakfast eater. He is like so many others. But! I have finally converted him. Thanks to Bolthouse Farms Mango Protein drink.This drink is delicious and nutritious (ugh so stupid that it rhymes). It has a ridiculous amount of protein but its got enough carbs to make it balanced. And the best part is that my boyfriend actually wants to drink it.

In general, I believe that breakfast should be your "cheat" meal for the day. You have 8 to 16 hours to burn it off before bedtime. My dancer friend follows this concept and she is like my weight loss guru. I hate to quote my mother but her saying is "eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch and a pauper for dinner" (ulgh have heard this a million times).

No comments:

Post a Comment