Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lunch

I hate eating fast food. If I am going to eat with someone for lunch at like a sit-down place that is ok cuz it's like a special occasion. Otherwise lunch is something I bring or when I don't bring anything I go to the grocery store. Why not, right? Grocery store is just as convenient as McD and you can get whatever you want. Plus I like to know what is in my food. I don't eat certain things and I try to limit my salt intake. Also, I am really trying to limit my fat intake. All that low-carbing has got me hooked to high-fat, protein food sources. I used to think if it wasn't a carb i could just eat as much as i wanted. Not good. Diet is about balance. Eerrrr I guess life is too. So I definitely recommend the grocery store lunch. Easy, good for you, and delicious.

They mean it with the no salt added. On the right that is fruit and walnut chicken salad from the deli. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment