Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ballet at home

My friend, Dagny, and I take one adult beginner ballet class a week. We have been doing this for a few months. Obviously, I am still ringing that novice bell but I am progressing. So to progress a little faster I have been doing a video at home. Totally recommend it. Truly uses ballet steps to provide a good 50 minute workout. It is called Element: Ballet Conditioning. Although it is tough to really practice ballet with no space, no mirror, on carpet and without a barre, it is still fun to brush up between classes. Next month Dags and I are going up to two classes. So excited!

 
I love that the girl in the video's name is Elise. I love that name. Elise is very funny because she is always bringing up your moral fiber to encourage you to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment