Friday, January 6, 2012

BB Cream

Recently I discovered something called BB Cream. BB stands for Bablesh Balm (bablesh=blemish) Its is a tinted moisturizer with SPF, whitening ingredients and anti-wrinkle ingredients. It was made popular by Korean celebrities. I love it because I like to finish my morning face routine with some kind of cover on my splotchy face. I was using a light foundation over my vitamin E oil and SPF moisturizer. Now I skip the SPF moisturizer and just use the BB Cream.

Here is what I use. It goes on pale but sets in as a normal color. I have to say that in conjunction with my other efforts to combat acne this is helping. Plus I love the whitening and anti-wrinkle. I constantly combat skin discoloration. And no time like the present to combat wrinkles.

The instructions say "Use it proper quantity on the area of your face like patting at the last step of skin care." I love translations!

No comments:

Post a Comment