Monday, January 2, 2012

Hot rollers have changed my life

I have extremely straight hair. And it's long so it's heavy. Any curl I have tried to put in it has fallen out in like 30 minutes. And it is so much work to curl it with a curling iron.  I asked santa for some hot rollers this christmas and lo! request granted. (Thanks BF! love you.)

Here are the rollers I received.
Remington H9000 Pearl Ceramic Heated Clip Hair Rollers

They are totally awesome! The clips get warm too and that really works to seal in the curl. I do use styling product to help it stay. This is the first time I've ever had success with curling my hair. In general I am super pleased with this product. It only takes me about 8 minutes to put the curlers in and like zero to pull them out. I curl them at about 8am and they are still curly at 8pm. (why am i using the number 8 so much???)

Here are some pictures. Sorry the first two are blurry.

Curlers in. Very easy to do. And plenty of curlers for all my hair.

















Right after I take the curlers out. I put a bobby pin in to hold back the front hair.

















Later that night. The curls fall a bit but still great wave and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment