Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vitamin E Oil

Last year sometime I started noticing the fine lines on my forehead become somewhat more noticeable. BLAH! So I figure I will start putting some vitamin E oil on there. Well one thing leads to another and now I smother my whole face with it every morning after toning. I swear the fine lines on my forehead have diminished. Plus the lines at the corners of my eyes have faded somewhat too. And that's a tough area for wrinkles because I am chronically smiling. Yet I can still see results. Needless to say I highly recommend adding this to your face regimen. I like it in the morning because I have combination skin and this really combats dryness which sets in after I wash my face in the shower. I even put more moisturizer on top of this either something with SPF or a light-weight foundation. I am a bit shiny after all this moisturizing. A quick dust of powder fixes that. And, I promise you that you cannot drown from over moisturizing. You could also put this on right before sleeping. Your skin needs extra moisture at night anyway. I am lazy and don't have much of a night routine but I will put it on after the cinnamon, nutmeg and honey mask which I do at night.

Here is what I use. It's about ten bucks. This bottle lasts me about six months.



I love it because it is even safe to eat. 


I dot it on my fingers like the pic below (the dotting is just to prevent it from rolling off my hand) and then rub it vigorously between both hands so it warms up and thins out. Then I pat my forehead, eyes, cheeks and chin. Then I rub like crazy. I have heard it is good to massage your face to get your sinuses unclogged and to increase circulation. Of course be careful around the eye area because that skin is so delicate.


No comments:

Post a Comment