Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bows, Bows, Bows!

I love bows. They are pretty and simple and a little whimsical. The only problem with bows is the word. If you start saying it a lot it starts to sound weird and then you're like "is that a real word? if so, I have completely forgotten what it means..." I digress. Recently I was on a mad hunt to find large bows to put into my hair. Could not locate. So I did what anyone would do. I googled it. Turns out they are really simple to make yourself. Check out this great video. I cut up some old pants. I used the pants material because it is a bit stiff and would keep that puffy shape.  This probably took me about 20 minutes to make both.

I just sewed a few sequins on this one to keep it from looking too plain.










No comments:

Post a Comment